24 October 2004

Going Down

ould I thank you for making me feel liked? (I guess you know I like you as well, huh?)

Should I thank you for making me feel welcomed? (Feel free to drop into my life anytime soon.)

Should I begin to close my eyes smiling, knowing that you'll always make things feel better? (You already did...)

Should I start breathing at rapid successions now so I can begin catching my breath? (You just made my lungs feel like bursting....)

Should I begin monitoring my BP now soI'd know my heart still beats? (you just made it stop....)

Should I drive you away now so we dont complicate what we have? (But I already love you......)

CRAAAAAPPP! Did I just say I love you????? Uh-oh......

1 comment:

  1. Comment by: lafouge
    Posted on: 10-25-2004 @ 07:12 am

    Naaahhh..... I was referring to the situation as shitty, but love aint crap... and besides, this is my journal for crying out loud.... ;-)


    [ Delete Comment ]


    Comment by: blue_atlantis
    Posted on: 10-24-2004 @ 01:29 pm

    hahahaha sabi ko na!!! hahaha kickerz!! nakakita ka ng kadramahan mo lols! nung mabasa ko to.. ikaw nalala ko kickz at yung mga journal mo hahaha!!! teka... sinabi nya bang crap yung love? hmmm i disagree! hahahah!!


    [ Delete Comment ]


    Comment by: lafouge
    Posted on: 10-24-2004 @ 11:50 am

    I know......easier said than done, I guess.


    [ Delete Comment ]


    Comment by: kickerz_18
    Posted on: 10-23-2004 @ 07:26 pm

    Make it stoooooooooop! i think... ehrm... i'm asking the same questions. But sometimes, i have to turn off the feelings. sometimes, i have to stop the questioning. just to make this feeling go away.


    [ Delete Comment

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts?