07 March 2018

No ifs, no buts... Just do it!

Hello kids, daddy's back. Hush now....

I have been meaning to write the past four days but I lost my mojo and I don't think I've already got it back. Excuses, excuses, yada yada... blah blah blah, which brings me to this moment.

Have you ever made plans of doing something important - learning a new language, mastering a new skill (like taking a bath or brushing your teeth), pondering on thought provoking questions (like is butter a carb?), or making life changing decisions (like wearing underwear today), yet you end up NOT DOING because you have been putting it off? Guilty!





I am not saying that you're lazy. All I am saying is that you have been meaning to do what you needed to do but you lacked the focus, motivation or even the follow through in doing it. Maybe you think you have enough time after a long day and you decided to put it off till later only to find out that something else needed your attention. Fact is, YOU HAVE THE TIME to do it, but you won't. So instead of second guessing yourself, overanalyzing, and finding excuses not to do it NOW, why not JUST DO IT and get it over and done with? It makes sense right? Yes it does, especially when you know that you're going to end up doing it anyway.

Focus, motivate yourself, and do what you need to do when you need to do it. Make full use of your time by making time and getting rid of all of your excuses and you'll end up becoming more productive than you could ever imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?