08 June 2008

Flowers and Badmintron Don't Mix

Flowers really freak me out … especially if i have to carry these walking around in public… more so if I have to go to a sportsfest carrying a bouquet of flowers … eeeek! I do understand and I appreciate that my Bubu was just being so sweet and thoughtful … but flowers???? I could have sworn the moment I got the text that I am in for a surprise, I almost lost my marbles, and yes my jaw practically dropped to the floor when I saw the flowers. Nobody gives me flowers. Nobody has… ever. Especially not at 4:30 in the afternoon and at a mall. I automatically turned into an asshole and started an argument which lasted until the rest of the day. So we’re clear…no more flowers! Right Bubu?

I now have a feel of what stage parents are like… in my case, I am the proud BF of a badminton powerhouse (my bubu). I had to brave the heat of the Meralco gym to show my immoral (hehehe) support for my bubu’s team….and yes, all the BFs are there hahahaha. Were like typical pleasantville husbands waiting for our wives to finish their salon extravaganza. It is indeed true that one does crazy things for love … life suffocating in a not so well ventilated gym without air conditioning (and I cannot stand any room without an aircon). Ang galing pala mag badminton ng asawa ko! But seriously…. I am going to die if I have to do this again next week……

Next project.. let’s see you dance……

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?