06 June 2008

An Open Letter From Josh Fuller


I am posting an entry from the blog of Josh Fuller as a response to my posts at my journals in Pic-link. Here goes:


To lafouge - An open letter

Owner: joshfuller2005
Created on: Jun 05 2008 @ 02:30 PM
Last Updated: Jun 05 2008 @ 02:37 PM
Page View: 43

Mood: Normal


Hi lafouge,

Hello, I don’t know how to call you but let me share to you my insights
about your long story. I was thinking whether to post this message
publicly or only to you. But then, I just thought of sending this
message publicly so that readers may learn from this. You know, my
purpose of writing to you is not for anything else but to at least
lessen your burdens. Nung nabasa ko ang journals mo, nanariwa uli sa
‘king ala-ala ang ‘di ko malilimot na yugto sa buhay ko tungkol sa
isang pag-ibig na akala ko ay magkakaroon ng happy ending. Actually, it
did have a happy ending but late have I realized that it was supposed
to be a happy ending. Parehong-pareho ang ating karanasan, yun nga
lang, ang sa ‘yo ay 2 taon, sa akin naman ay 8 taon. Years lang
pinagkaiba. I thought that that relationship would be forever. I
considered him as the extension of myself, my other heart, my soul
mate. He would always tell me that he would never love anyone else but
me, he was willing to live with me, and spend the rest of his life with
me. We would always plan for the future like purchasing a house where
we could live and share things in life, raise kids, spend the rest of
our life taking care of each other. All those sorts of things… you
know. I really do not know what happen to us, I just woke up one
morning feeling betrayed. I would always question him why he had
changed, why he could not love me anymore. What could be that thing
that I did that made him changed? Anyway, to cut the story short, we
separated. I was hurt. I didn’t know what to do then, I was confused, I
felt so alone. I cried almost everyday and went on that way for almost
a year, I thought that was the end of my existence. Eventually, I
realize a lot of things about the meaning of life, the meaning of the
words “letting go”, the real meaning of LOVE, love that is
unconditional, unselfish giving even if your love is unrequited. But
you know, the best learning I had was when I realized that GOD was not
sleeping, that he loved me most and that I am not alone. That I still
have friends and family who are with me all the way, that I still have
a lot of opportunities in life, that I can still go beyond my
existence, explore possibilities and love again. I realized then that
the most beautiful people are the scarred people, agree?

Bakit kita sinulatan? To make you realize that life is like that.
You know, when we pray for strength, God does not give us strength
right away, He gives us opportunities to be strong, when we pray for
love, He does not give us love right away but opportunities to love.
What we experience whether it be happy or sad, are opportunities for us
to know ourselves, to make us realize life’s mysteries and eventually
become a better person. By now I would know that you have learned
something from that experience. Right?

Thanks for sharing your story. I appreciate the way it was
written. I am sure that many people like us can relate to it. Sorry for
my English flaws, I am not really a writer. Di ba happy ending? Ingat
po.

Comment by: lafouge
Posted on: 06-05-2008 @ 07:17 pm

I appreciate the fact that you took time to share your thoughts with the
rest of us. I understand that what you went through has also been
hurtful - 8 years is no joke. I know because prior to my 2 year
relationship, I had a 6 year relationship which I also thought would be
"it". But no. Lesson learned….? You just don’t give up on love just
because you’re hurt or betrayed.. you just keep on loving and hoping
that one day… someone will find you.
Stay happy ok? Keep in touch.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?