12 December 2011

Immovable

I feel empty.

It's one of those days that even good music can't penetrate my heart and make me feel, one of those days that even a good cup of coffee is unappreciated. It is one of those days that I couldn't care less if the world ended today and all of us along with it.

I feel numb.

It's one of those days that I see my dog making a funny face yet I choose to look away disinterested, one of those days when the warmth of an embrace matters not, and the light of friendship is unseen.

I feel less human.

It's one of those days, one of the many days when I no longer know who I am, one of those days that a search for an answer falls into the depths of chaos. And definitely, this is one of those days when I question my own existence.

Must be the flu I tell you...


Background music : Could This Be Love?


Sent from my BlackBerry® powered by Sun Cellular

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?