22 May 2012

Analyze This!

Today, I read about an old article published in the online edition of the Philippine Daily Inquirer sometime in 2007. The title, while being obvious hit home. I never really thought about it, but it seems fair that with the prices of commodities, inflation and all other factor taken into consideration, one can't help but wonder, why am I not earning a salary that is four times my age.

As the article "By The Time You're 30, Your Salary Should Be P 120,000" by Dan Magallanes reads, one should never stop evaluating possibilities, goals, even opportunities and one should always strive to be his best despite the odds. I have to admit, my jaw dropped when I read the title and to my disbelief, here I am exchanging emails with the author.

I guess it is not too late to evaluate our lives.

Here's a link to the article http://business.inquirer.net/money/features/view/20071006-92964/By-the-time-youre-30-your-salary-should-be-P120000

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?