01 November 2011

Quo Vadis

Courtesy of Google Images
This is that time of the year where family members gather to remember loved ones, to share memories and to catch up on each other's lives. Not for me. As much as I would like to jump on the Halloween bandwagon, buy candles and flowers and say repeated prayers, I'd rather spend the long weekend to reminisce the person that I was and to make changes into becoming closer to the person that I want to be. Laying my cards on the table, knowing where I am on the road map of my life helps to know that there is still hope for people like me.

But what and who am I exactly.....? I don't know anymore. Sometimes, I begin to believe the fabricated lies I tell myself -- I am okay, things will get better, there is a happy ending. While it isn't bad to believe in the superficial and the obscure, being a bitch about it doesn't help either. Being realistic does.

The four-day-holiday is ending soon..... Where am I going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?