10 November 2011

Mental Garbage

There's a part of me right now that wants to cry. Probably because I have a lot of things on my mind and I do not know which one to focus on first. Maybe it is because of the stupid diet I am on right, less carbs less sweets equals less joy. (Whoever made that equation anyway) And I can't even get myself to eat after that episode of pizza slice last night where I almost ran into the bathroom to throw up. It's not like it tasted awful, but, considering that I have been avoiding meat and carbs for two days now.... pizza was a no no. I rest my case.

I heard this interesting topic on the radio earlier. "How Do You Know When It's Time To Breakup?" Callers of all sorts had to make brilliant suggestions as to their tell tale signs of breakup. I do not even know why I am writing about this. Again, boredom. (Good god it's 11:24 in the morning, I am at work and I am spaced out). Enough of the breakups.

My mind now wanders to the concept of food..... then I remembered, my tastebuds are telling me they are not in the mood to eat. So I browse browse and browse until I came across an article of a Russian man being arrested for digging corpses, dressing them up and displaying them in his flat. What a sicko! There goes my appetite, thank you very much.

Lately, I have been sexually active to the point that I would jack off thrice a day. Yes, thrice a day. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that my last intimate adventure was August and.... Oh my god... too much information! Ziiip.

My mind is telling me now to sleep, and again how can I, I am in the middle of work.... I just had to give myself a quick break before thinking about work problems. Good luck with that.

Ho-hum.....

Background Music : U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?