27 June 2011

Face Book? Por Que?

Como estas?

Yes, believe it or not, I have transformed my Face Book page into such a spectacle, such a marvel to the point that my 1,289 Face Book friends unanimously said..... huwhaaaaat?

I am actively updating my Face Book . With the constant updates come a pile of wall posts, sometimes, a mountain of these and I just do not have the sanity to reply to everybody. I didn't realize until lately that my life was a source of amusement for some people. Am I that popular? Naaaaaah.

One "friend" (Good gawd, why is there but one category only) even commented and suggested that I revert back to posting in English or in Filipino so as to interact with people. Hmmm....penny for your thoughts? And low and behold.... I had a BF (Bitch Fit).... Rant rant rant... blah blah blah.... yada yada yada... Who cares if a minority understands my posts?

In reality, I want to learn Espanol. Something in me tells me to learn Espanol, embrace the culture and immerse myself in it. I do not mind not interacting with fake friends on a regular basis so just they'd have something to talk about or "like" and "unlike" about. It's not who I am. I have Twitter for my rants.

Well, I guess, I will see how subtraction works =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?