05 April 2008

Feed Me!

For the past few days, food has not been tasting good. I wonder if its a psychological reaction to the drama that was, or if my organs are shrinking (but then there would be no relationship whatsoever to the fact that food doesn’t taste good, dummy…) (asawa ko would always tell me, tart you’re weirder than usual.. haha….. )

So anyway, back to food, because I have not been having this vibe to eat, I have been eating smaller portions of all kinds of stuff and luckily, I have been able to control my appetite. It was just yesterday that I kept stuffing myself with arrabiata and raspberry iced tea. (More pasta to come tomorrow, and I’ll finally learn another recipe).

As soon as I get my tastebuds fine tuned (talagang fine tuned daw o!) I shall start eating and eating and eating and eating again. I miss eating. I miss the nightly icecream extravaganza at home. (Well yeah I have been living on milk and designer cereal for the past 2 weeks now. Yes, designer cereal — thats what I call ‘em).

People at home have been thriving on lechon and meat for a few days now. I can’t stand the oil, the fat eeeek. Its like heart attack in its raw form. I opted to eat nuts instead.. lots and lots of nuts (look ma no pimples!)

I can’t wait for dinner later….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?