08 April 2008

Spaced Out

*************************
PETER PAN TURNS 30
*************************
Speaking of aging, I'm turning 30 next month. Yes, I'm no longer part of your age bracket you half-wit moron! But I'll be the hottest 30 year old there is, yup, you can bet on that. After all I'm single, so its ok to be hot. A friend commented last time that turning 30 means being yummy. Thirty after all is the age of yumminess he says (though he hasn't explained how or why). I was looking at my photos today, back when I was 5 till right about college. My gulay, what's this layer under my eye... lines here and there.... I'm really getting old, and I am Peter Pan. I refuse to grow old.

*********************
THE FOOD FREAK
*********************
It feels like that my internal organs are shrinking. I used to eat a lot and I have this feeling that I would die without food. But now, its the other way around. I control food, I dont let it control me, which is a good thing because I dont have to take supplements just to lose weight. My body is having a hard time getting used to the new routine though. I have this Monday sickness after a good jog every Sunday. Hopefully soon, I will be able to do more laps around CCP.

*********************
MEET THE X-MEN
*********************
Its difficult to bump into your friend's ex. (I didnt know he was also an ex till like about a week ago and he and I aren't really that close except that one time that for the lack of normal people to talk to, we had a conversation) Initially, I think we both played in our minds how the conversation will be like. I mean, common... what do you talk about except your exs, the only common denominator besides that ego? Surprisingly, we were able to talk about a lot of things other than our exs while managing to keep our thought processes at bay. He seems ok now (you hear that Daphne! The asshole you refer to as a BF is now ok and has moved on! Girl you better get your act together and you have some explaining to do). Its good to have a support group such as this one, not that I need any by the way. Love hurts, deal with it. Like we care.

*************************************************** ***********
POST BREAK-UP SIDE COMMENTS SERVED WITH RICE
*************************************************** ***********
Some people are just insensitive mindless assholes. They are just so tactless that they blurt out whatever comes to mind.

C: Well, at last single ka na, so pwede na kita tikman?
(You wish! Maligo ka muna dun sa dagat. Maglublob ka ha, wag kang aahon hanggang hindi ko sinasabi)

W: So what if you're single, tingnan mo ang gwapo mo ngayon, may cheekbones ka na ulit.
(Excuse me, matagal na akong gwapo! At bakit ka ba nangigialam ha, close tayo? Asikasuhin mo kaya yang lovelife mo para magka-bf ka na!)

R: Well, that's unfair you ought to have received an explanation, Eh kung ako ba pinili mo eh di hindi ka single?
(Oh, so? Kala mo naman papatulan kita? Mamamatay kang hindi mo ko matitikman!)

A: Single, ikaw? Kelan pa. Sorry, but I'm not qualified to go into details with you of all things concerning your breakup. Ako nga may problema eh.
(Ay Bes, ikaw yan? Salamat ha? Oo nga pala I forgot, you have problems too)

D: Hey son, I am not avoiding you, I am in India for two weeks now, doing a project here.
(Uhm... uhm.... so?)

W: Haaaaay... yun lang... iniiyakan mo. For crying out loud kuya, I would understand if thats a watch or a shoe that you lost pero yan lang?
(Oh I'm sorry, I must have forgotten the fact that your BF is in the US for 3 months now and has left you here in a fantasy relationship in your mind. Bottomline, asan sya?)

L: I feel guilty, I never thought I'd like you.
(No comment)

*******************
RICE SHORTAGE
*******************
Ah meron bang shortage? Di ko naramdaman. Matatakot ako pag merong cereal shortage... Seriously, the people have to calm down, and the government has to admit there is a problem. Common, the shit already hit the fan, its stinking everywhere... Filipinos are not stupid you know.

I thought I wouldnt think of anything to write........

1 comment:

  1. Comment by: tatay
    Posted on: 06-06-2008 @ 11:16 am

    hahaha...

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts?