01 April 2008

A Storm is Brewing

Good morning world! The asshole is back. It has been quite an effort to getting used to being weak and vulnerable for years now that I forgot who I am. That was bullshit. And I never take crap from anyone.

Conversations with a good friend last night made me go into introspective mode and realize certain truths about the grey areas of my life that I have been trying to uncover. Some, I can't even bring to write here. I refuse to provide the detonation sequence of what is about to come. But I'm glad I had that conversation.

I have uncovered several behavioral patterns that have manifested, several coherences in actions that are too good to be true (and usually they are), and never ending cycles that are continuously playing at an endless loop. The latest casualty --- ME. Stupid, stupid stupid me. It was a con, years in the making, planned very carefully, and executed with precision. Bravo!

The end result? Me falling in line after each and every casualty. Now there is a new record to break. Mine. Hahahaha. Pitiful are those who follow in my footsteps and are now in my shoes. Brace yourselves ... another storm is coming .... ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?