04 February 2012

Page 35 of 366 Book 2012

And so, I finally am concluding that BonChon chicken is not for me. For that price, I can order 6 large chicken breast with wings at Aveneto, have a feast and a headache due to the surge of cholesterol. Congratulations BonChon, you made it in my worst list.

I never realized how appealing the atmosphere is at Ayala Triangle Gardens. I mean common, nature at the heart of Makati? You've gotta be kidding me. But no, it's really a living breathing paradise (well I am always exaggerated) and I have grown to love it. I'll see more of it then.

I've always thought, if something isn't available for us, then it's not meant for us. Wrong! If something isn't available for you and you so badly want it, go get your but and do some searching till you find it. And don't involve God in this by saying HE doesn't want you to have it because it's not available for you. You have to remember sweetie, God helps those who help themselves. Binibigyan ka na nga ng opportunity para tingnan and decide ano ang gusto mo, gusto mo pa ihain na lang sayo? Echoserang froglet na to! Magtrabaho ka and work hard for it!

Tomorrow I'm turning on a new leaf. I'm reclaiming my 28 inch waistline. So help me God.

Over and out!


Sent from my BlackBerry® powered by Sun Cellular

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?