07 March 2012

Forgive Me..... But I Really Miss Work

I have a perfect and ideal way of coming back to the office on Monday.... assuming that my pox will be completely cured by Saturday. But the way I see it, all traces of hopes are going down the drain. No hope even for Gretchen Wieners! Even if she's that fetch! (And fetch, isn't gonna happen soon)

I have seem to outgrown tracing my scabs and drawing lines to form constellations. Maybe the stars have abandoned me, and the only visible heavenly body looking out for me is the moon -- but even that is about to go buhbye soon. My source, Sandies, for my Sailor Moon clips must be in limbo. Girl practically stopped at episode 30 and must be enjoying a slurpee in a hip Seven Eleven in her neighborhood, enough to freeze her brain so sanity may escape. God bless her soul.

Enter Sydney Bristow and the cast of Alias. And thank God for DVD! But pretty soon, my luck is about to run out and I'll probably rummage through a pile of old DVDs searching for films starring Reese Witherspoon, Amanda Bynes, Hillary Duff and Anne Hathaway. I'm sure, I could throw in a little Meryl somewhere along the way.

I really should go back to work... I wonder, is an epidemic out of the question?

Decisions, decisions....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?