02 February 2012

Page 33 of 366 Book 2012

While waiting for my turn to be attended to, I turn to my Blackberry and started clicking. Of course, I have the usual suspects on BBM: @Shagamy and @egoyako. Twitter seems to be no fun today. It's like an endless stream of nonesense. And I am part and parcel of such nonesense.

The "observant" me had to take notice. Why do all of their customer relations associates have huge eyebags? Did they all go to a funeral last night? Did someone die? Did they all went thru the drama of heartbreak? Or did they all went on a episode of Matrons Gone Wild? I will never know, and I do not intend to find out.

Of course I also had to take note of their plus size constitutions - what wonderful thick madams they are. (Of course, I am not going to endanger myself with my big mouth). Let's leave it at the point where they are all happy eaters. Sort of.

And suddenly, an Arab inspired ringtone, from one of the old Middle Eastern guys breaks the silence. I just had to look. I must be in a parallel universe where the desert is a marble floor and cool airconditioned air greets you. No I'm not dreaming. But of course, this little kid beside me won't be beaten by that as he repeatedly plays "Mary Had A Little Lamb" on his phone. I am on the verge of telling him, I ate Mary's lamb. I wanna see the look on his face.

Oh good, my turn... Let's get outta here.

Sent from my BlackBerry® powered by Sun Cellular

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?