13 May 2008

Awakening

Today , the rest of my life begins…

Looking back on the year that was, I have realized that there is still more room to improve and be good at being a human being. Unfortunately,I don’t classify myself as one.

I decided that I want to accomplish the following:

A) Graduate with flying colors from law school, land a spot at the Bar exams.
B) Travel travel travel
C) Start writing again
D) Go home more often and spend more time with my parents
E) Spend more time with my sister on weekends
F) Find more time to be with the one I love
G) Learn how to sail, enroll in sailing lessons at Manila Yacht Club
H) Learn how to cook
I) Maximize the use of my Sun Cellular account
J) Find more time to play with my girls Gucci and Sleepy
K) Run more laps on weekends
L) Eat healthier foods
M) Slim down to a size 28 (again)
N) Sleep before 11 pm
O) Take care of my hair
P) Invest in clothes

I have also realized and have come to terms with the following flaws:

A) I have poor taste in partners
B) The average realistic number of releases in a span of 12 hours is three.
C) My natural hair color is dark brown
D) I dont take crap from anyone
E) I refuse to smile just for the sake of politeness
F) I go for extreme diets
G) I can be single and not care.
H) I don’t forgive easily.
I) I can be the next Hitler
J) I expect the people who have wronged me to suffer, if not, I make them suffer

I wish I could stay the same naive, sweet, caring gentleman but no. Sometimes, certain events in ones life cause them to become monsters. I grew fangs and claws in a month. I refuse to care anymore.

Perhaps I am a symptom of the times to come, or a victim of circumstances, but I blame no one. I am going to prevail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?