03 January 2012

Page 3 of 366 Book 2012

And so... I really do not understand why is it when someone is single, other possible mates do not bother. But when that person becomes attached and unavailable, people flock hoping to get a little sumthin-sumthin. Gaaah. pathetic. Maligo kaya sila ng colantro no? Or better yet, drink coffee para naman nerbiyusin nang konti sa mga sinasabi nila.

Casual sex seems to be unavoidable these days. The younger generation does not view sex with respect anymore - it's like going to the crapper for a dump or as simple as breathing. Women are more conservative, but not all of them and not all the time. It's like there's an invisible race to bed that needs their full attention. Can it not wait?

More so, most young people I know say "I love you" like it means nothing. I mean, you are talking about the very fabric of the human heart here, couldn't you feel a little remorse? I don't even know why I am writing this. Must be the rain, must be the freezing air conditioned room..... must be because I am missing someone....

I will end by a corny Arnold Clavio pick-up line "Ulap ka ba?" "Kasi parang nasa heaven ako pag kasama kita" Ayun oh! Benta!

Background Music : Forever Young by Alphaville

2 comments:

  1. What's a colantro?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is commonly referred to as coriander. Supposedly, bathing in hot water soaked with its leaves relieves itch.

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts?