02 February 2012

A Kid's Paradise: Universal Studios Singapore

And now comes the fun part, the part where we get to really enjoy and be kids. Universal Studios Singapore, when it was opened had limited rides and attractions but nonetheless, it spelled fun fun fun! I hope to relive such fun moments and check out the added attractions next time.. or maybe soon.... I hope.

The images below do not even give justice to how spectacular the park is, but of course every kid who knows his cartoons would agree with me that it still lives up to the promise of a good time.

Enjoy!

Need I say more?

Of course I had to pose.



Kids will definitely have more room to run around

Now where to go?

How about there?

I couldn't tell which ones are the humans and which ones are the animals

Why not stop by Gloria's for some refreshments?


Now, how about there!

Done with Madagascar.. I say we visit Shrek and Fiona.

One big happy family.

Not really a Sci-Fi fan

And more of those structures...

Smile birthday boy!

Ooppps! That one wasn't so lucky.

No dead bandaged Egyptians please!

That guy is actually a few feet taller

Smile birthday boy.. smile!

Do we want to go down there? Naaaah!

Look at the size of that thing.

The hot sun makes it difficult to get around

More scorching sun

Oh good... some shade

Water World! This one I like!

If you plan to see Water World, may I suggest to NOT sit at the first few rows

Explosives waiting to go off...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?