18 January 2012

Page 18 of 366 Book 2012

Today was the confirmation I needed to nudge me back to reality - the reality that the 10 lbs I lost on the GM Diet is now back and with a vengeance. Yes, I can see my booty to it's full plumpness, something I am uncomfortable with, especially when girls (and guys) stare at my ass. It's a fine ass ladies and gentlemen, it's just that, I don't want it to scream 'look at me".

I don't mind having issues (that's how I and cousin Hecko describe those kurotable gilids of our bodies) but considering that I had a size 28 waistline before (now I'm a 32), I was alarmed. Hell no! I won't give up eating. Note to self: No more orlistat. It's messy! Oh yes, do you get that farting feeling once in a while only to be grossed out that there's this icky oil dripping? Can't imagine that..

I am now trying to get into shape with aero. Hopefully, I can start jogging again next week (can't this week, Bacolod calls).

Sorry guys, not really making sense today. I have a migraine and a bad attitude.

Byers for now.

Background Music: Pure Shores by All Saints

2 comments:

Penny for your thoughts?