01 January 2012

Page 1 of 366 Book 2012

Today marks the first day of 2012. Sounds like a headline from The Manila Bulletin (yes they do make such headlines like "Today is Christmas Day", something Ron and I always laugh at). Custom dictates that one must get a haircut so I decided to step out amidst the smog, heaven forbid, whatever creatures could be lurking in the smog (of course I am exaggerating).  Maybe fog is too expensive that Manila Mayor Lim decided to settle with smog. Whatever.

I should probably do more with my free time other than being at the mall all the time. Still, I found myself checking out underwear with my cousin Hecko who seems to be so drawn with these Captain America inspired boxers. I kinda like the design too, sans the star positioned on that crotch. It's like your undies shouting 'Bullseye!" and for the more challenged "Hit Me With Your Best Shot".

I'm outta here.

Background Music : Never Too Much by Luther Van Dross

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?