09 January 2012

Page 9 of 366 Book 2012

Oh my effing gawd... I have a cult! Didn't think people would actually take the time, effort and resources to actually read about my rants. Thank you from my bottomless pit for a heart. Well speaking of pits, I am summoning patience from whatever blackhole in the universe there is as I tackle my Monday.

For starters, Sun Cellular made my morning really messed up when I woke up to find that my BlackBerry had no signal at all. Nada, zilch, kaput, sayonara! Thank God for wifi! I actually have no concern about the SMS and the calls, it's the data I am after - no Twitter, no FaceBook, no YM no BBM. That's like stone age! It is a good thing that they solved the signal problem otherwise, I'd still be engaged in an all day Twitter war with @Suncelltweets.

Then suddenly, a self proclaimed righteous acquaintance told me to pray (out of nowhere, I dunno, baka naisipan lang nya to say hi and tell me to pray?), which I normally do when I light incense for the altar. I'm just curious why she, of all people, is telling me to pray, when the only prayer she offers is to The Lady of Gaga. Oh well, bless her soul.

Now contemplating on lunch: Beef with Broccoli (eww, karne na naman!), Sinigang na Bangus sa Miso (Yum) and Chopseuy (Hello Jethro Aranas and your mom's chopseuy with pineapples) I guess I will be having sinigang then.

Such a "regular" day... nothing more. Hoping for more excitement and if I do find excitement, let us see what we can add to this pathetic excuse of an experience (For crying out loud this is page 9 people, give me something grand and earth shaking!)

*** unfinished till further notice......

Background Music: Dead air....

*** Continuation

Okay... to continue.... I was informed that all cellular services along the path of the procession of The Black Nazarene are currently disabled for security reasons. It has been said that the good president has made a public announcement that certain groups are planning an attack during the festivities (spell festivities, ganyan). The thing is, nobody seems to take it seriously. I for one, am more concerned that I cannot tweet because I have data  services. Yes, it is my priority.

The thing about twitter is that, it can make or break relationships (Read: Ang makasalanang DM). I have formed friendships out of twitter... relationships too. The friendships did last, the relationships... well..... Sabihin na nating I prefer people now who aren't socially active.  It's less complicated that way. (And I have proof!) Kung makakapagsalita lang ang DM... ang dami dami nang sikreto na nabunyag. La la la la la.

Take the case for example ni F na BF si A. Si F, super active sa twitter with matching group replies na akala mo pag nag-roup replies sila 100 years silang hindi nagkita pero nunca, kagabi lang yan nagkape. Si A, well, he has his groupies but he loves to send DMs to people to flirt with them. Don't ask me who they are, I won't tell. Over my dead sexy bodeh!

Isa pa yang BBM. Makapag-broadcast ang mga tao ng  "I am horny" wagas! Siempre, yung patola naman dyan, may I reply naman at padala ng shots of their "assets" in very uncomfortable positions. Split kung split! Buka kung buka! Bend over till the world ends.

Technology has indeed made us well.... gross. I'm not saying na ehemplo ako ng kagandahang asal at moralidad, pero alam ko naman kung kailan at kung kanino ko dapat binibigay ang aking photos. Sabi nga ni father, ask and you shall receive. Seek and you shall find.

Wala nang sense ang pinagsusulat ko. Ang alam ko lang, ang tigas nitong mais na kinakain ko.... So sue me.

Background Music : Pasan ko ang Daigdig by Miss Sharon Cuneta aka Guadalupe Velez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?