17 January 2012

Page 17 of 366 Book 2012

It is difficult to think straight and review your thought process with a migraine. The endless throbbing of the head is not much of any help as far as .... teka nga muna, akit ba kailangan ko mag-expalin eh ang sakit na nga ng ulo ko? Adding pain to the throbbing is that greasy serving of a pound of Anvaya burger (sounds like that warrior woman from the hit GMA-7 series). Cholesterol + migraine = not a good combination.

And here's John Roby asking me on ways of cooking tocino. I'm spaced out because I don't know how to cook. I am an expert in washing, ironing and mending clothes but cooking? Nah-ah! I do know though, one can simply put a little oil and when hot, just dump the strips. Another method I learned is to add a little water (sabi ko little) drop the strips of meat, bring to a boil and when the accumulated oil will fry the tocino if the pan is tuyo na. #conyoproblems.

I've always had issues with cooking, but gimme something to fry or boil and I'm good. There's nothing wrong with eating something raw, peeled, diced or sliced and drenched with dressing. Of course who can go wrong with canned goods?

Better get back to work... I just blogged for a little peace of mind.

Background Music: Happy by The Squareheads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?