20 January 2012

Page 20 of 366 Book 2012

This is it. My flight is a few hours from now and I have just finished packing. I am basically spending time blogging with my blackberry because I cannot afford to miss my plane. Seriously, who gets a flight to Bacolod at 4:20 in the morning?

I am definitely improving at packing. I have now come to terms with what's really important in every travel --- a hair dryer. Pack one, and I'm good to go. Seriously, I don't seem to understand why my bag is so much lighter considering that I packed for three days, compared to the time I went home and stayed overnight. Beats me!

As usual, I did not inform people at home I'm arriving today. Well, considering that I am from Negros, and I do not know my way around Bacolod, is shameful. My parents, particularly my father wants me to learn the ins and outs of Bacolod like the palm of my hand. Who needs that anyway.

I'm gonna spend the rest of my time exchanging BBMs with @Shagamy, @1amSpark, and @Kevzturrr. Thank you guys for keeping me company.

Till then....


Sent from my BlackBerry® powered by Sun Cellular

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?