10 January 2012

Sino Po Sila?

Hanggang ngayon, hindi ko pa rin alam kung sino sila at ano ang ginagawa nila sa label ng mineral water ko. Pero, I give credit to them, pinapasaya nila ang araw ko every single day. Kung makaliyad si kuya oh, wagas!

I have no idea who these people are and why they are at the label of my mineral water. However, I give them credit for not failing to make me smile every single day. Look at how he bends!

Aku punya tidak tahu siapa orang-orang ini dan mengapa mereka di label saya air mineral. Namun, aku memberi mereka kredit untuk tidak gagal membuat saya tersenyum setiap hari. Lihat bagaimana ia membungkuk!

No tengo ni idea de quiénes son estas personas y por qué están en la etiqueta de mi agua mineral. Sin embargo, les doy crédito por no no me hacen sonreír cada día. Mira cómo dobla!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?