11 January 2012

Page 11 of 366 Book 2012

Hola! I can't even to begin discussing my current fascination for salad. By definition, salad for me means any edible veggie or fruit cut into munchable (of course I have my own vocab, deal with it!) sizes drenched in whatever liquid that suits my taste. For instance, I had no idea that arugula, lettuce, sprouts, tomatoes and grapes with a little tuna, soaked in honey mustard dressing is heaven. (Of course, I eat anything). On mornings, I would just eat wheat and honey puffs with almonds, a little of banana or raisins and milk. Lunch is a feast of course! At least, this is a healthy option other than torturing myself with crash diets or portion control (you've gotta have an imagination dude!).

I did remember trying the General Motors Diet as suggested by @Pebbykins. It was amazing! I lost 10 lbs in one week. However, I did remember having migraines from depriving myself of the usual food that I eat. The diet involves eating specific foods at specific dates. It is called General Motors Diet because accordingly, this was used by the same company to make sure that their employees stay fit and healthy. Mind you though, you can do this diet once a month as part of your cleansing program, but not more than a week every month. For more information on the GM Diet, visit http://www.gmdietworks.com/.

As soon as my back gets better (yes I used to wear a neck brace for almost a month because of a nerve compression in my neck and back, something I'm feeling again right now), I am going back to running. The problem is, my running buddies are so busy right now so I'm gonna have to make do with me and my ipod.

Nothing grand today.... maybe tomorrow, perhaps.  La la la la la.

Background Music: Breathless by The Corrs (Whatever happened to them?)





********
Okay, I just realized, that @FakeNoynoy tweeted that people who keep updating the world with Page XX of 366 updates are those people who have not acquired a StarBucks planner. Seriously? In my defense, I use my BlackBerry. You still use a planner?   Who uses a planner nowadays anyway? Boom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?