02 January 2012

Page 2 of 366 Book 2012

I had a BBM fight with an old friend who can't seem to accept the fact that he is already in a relationship and should move on with his life. Common, a lot of people will kill for a decent relationship so why let a good one which has the potential to be great go to waste? Sometime, we truly don't know that what we need is standing in front of us. (or sitting in front of us? any other position will do)

K seems to be cranky today. I can feel it. And after a few SMS exchanges, I realized that my K has thoughts of me doing something fishy. I mean, how can someone who spends all the time at the office on weekdays and at the mall on weekends could even have the time to play with other people's toys. It is insulting and is uncalled for. K and I patched up anyway, like we always do. As for me, no more late night outs if I were to get through this unscathed.

Maybe it is because of boredom that even Jollibee's Drive Thru did not escape my sarcasm. For crying out loud, why do they even call it a DRIVE THRU, when you actually drive around the establishment. In short, can we call it a DRIVE AROUND instead? You seriously want me to believe that you will drive through the joint. Puhleease.

It may be 2012 and while I have made several resolutions to be nice and friendly, I still keep one finger in place over my asshole switch. Being an asshole is better than being homicidal or suicidal.... It's cleaner, no blood involved. After all..., patience is not a virtue. Patience are people in hospitals. (So I've been told).

Background music: Do It Again by Steely Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?