16 January 2012

Page 16 of 366 Book 2012

Now I bet everyone else is wondering why I always put a tag 'Background Music" in every post.Simply put, it's the music I am listening to at the time I am writing something. Parang 1+1 lang divided by PI x the numerical coefficient of XYZ after finding the value of Z. Ganyan. Ang sagot dyan, look ka na lang sa sky at tumili nang walang sound.

Now repeat after me: "Kick and cross, and kick and cross, look up the sky and bend"

These are one of those Mondays where my oil glands are overly active and I am not yet certain as to what to have for lunch. Dati, pwede namang rice + ulam lang. Ngayon, kadaming choices! Minsan sa sobrang dami ng choices, nakakawalang gana na ring kumain. But for sure, sa McDonald's na naman ang punta ko in a minute, bilang aagawin ko ang mayorship doon. May hidden agenda lang.

Speaking of Foursquare, ay caramba! I think I lost a lot of mayorships lately. Nakakatamad na rin kasi mag check-in nang mag-check-in. I mean seriously, which normal person broadcasts to the entire population where he is? Naka broadcast na nga sa Foursquare, naka-tweet na, naka-post sa FaceBook, nakalagay pa sa BBM status. Wagas di ba?

Buti nalang hindi ako normal. Cge, byers na muna! Check-in pa ko McDo, will make agaw muna the mayorship eh. #ConyoProblems.

Kaon ta!

Background Music: The rumbling of my stomach...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?