07 January 2012

Page 7 of 366 Book 2012

Sabado ngayon, ganap na 1:09 ng hapon...hindi pa rin nagsisimula ang weekend ko. Hindi ako makaalis ng bahay because there are still things to fiinish, work related and my weekend, which, mind you, will start to fall apart at any time soon, is depending on how fast I can accomplish this otherwise monumental task. Ang hirap ng feeling na you cannot move on to do other things because you have to wait on others. Sana matapos na anytime soon para makalabas na ako.

Bueno, bilang bilanggo ako sa sarili kong pamamahay, I decided on going thru my 80's playlist and found some amazing tracks. Oo, alam ko, na alam mong taga-Twitter ka na buong umaga ko kayong fi-nlood ng tweets about lyrics... Oo, ikaw nga kinakausap ko, sino pa ba? Tingin pa sa iba, ikaw lang naman nagbabasa nito ah.

Anyway, nasaan na ba ako bago mo ko inin-terrupt? Ayun.... I have a nice set of 80's songs. I really love the 80's because life in those times was simple and happy. Wala kang iniintinding Task List, E-mail, Calendar, Twitter Followers, Face Book (Fake)Friends at kung anu ano pa... Walang BlackBerry na tumutunog every now and then. Siempre, nagdeviate na ako sa aking original train of thought.

Among the 80's songs I came across with had very very nice lyrics.:

1. Eternal Flame by Bangles - Close your eyes, give me your hand darling. Do you feel my heart beating> Do you understand? Do you feel the same (Read: theme song ng isang bulag na umiibig)

2. If You Don't Know Me by Now by Simply Red - If you don't know me by now...You will never never never know me (Read: theme song ng isang torpe. Maka-never never never naman si kuya, wagas!)

3. Toy Soldiers by Martika -- yun din yung lyrics eh. Hindi nyo kilala si Martika? Sya yung bababeng madulas.

4. How Can I Fall by Breathe - How can I fall? How Can I fall if you just won't give me reasons at all? (Read: theme song ng isang manhid. Anong rason pa ba ang kailangan mo kuya?)

5. Always On My Mind by The PetShop Boys - You are always on my mind....(paulit ulit hanggang mawalan ng hininga) (read: theme song ng isang obsessed)

6. Hands To Heaven by Breathe - So raise your hands to heaven and pray... (read: theme song ng mga makasalanan... makasalanan agad? di ba pwedeng banal muna? ayaw ni father ng ganyan!)

7. Together Forever by Rick Astley - Together forever and never to part, together forever with you.... wala yata akong maipintas dito except na hindi si Rick Astley ang naaalala ko kungdi si Kuya Roderick Paulate.

8. Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley - Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you go, never gonna run around and desert you.... Again, Roderick Paulate! Pwede rin Roniel Mendoza, kung nasaan man sya ngayon.

9. You've Got It All by The Jets - And you're all that he's not, just look what I've got, coz you've got it all... (Mali! SM lang ang may karapatang magsabi ng We've got it all for you!)

10. Manic Monday by Bangles - Just another manic Monday, wish it was Sunday, coz that's my fun day... (Ate, anong petsa na? Sabado na oh. Nagmamadali ka? Sunday na bukas)

11. Human by Human League - I'm only human, of flesh and blood I'm made. Human, born to make mistakes (read: Excuses, excuses excuses para gumawa ng kasalanan)

12. Cherish by Kool & The Gang - Cherish the love we have, we should cherish the life we live (Sinong Cherish? Cherish Pempengco ba or Cherish Gil?)

13. Like A Virgin by Madonna - I made it through the wilderness (teka lang ate, saan ka ba galing?)

14. Time Will Reveal by De Barge - What can I do, to make you feel secure? (Hint: Ikulong mo sa maximum security facility)

15. If Ever You're In My Arms Again by Peabo Bryson - If ever you're in my arms again, this time, I'll love you much better (Weeeh? Di nga? Asa ka pa kuya, may iba na yan!)

16. Drive by Cars - We can't go on, thinking, nothing's wrong. Who's gonna drive you home, tonight? (Helllo, may LRT, MRT, Bus, FX, Taxi, Kalesa at pedicab.. mamimili ka adik!)

17. Karma Chameleon by Culture Club - Karma karma karma karma chameleon.. you come and go, you come and go! (Di kaya nabulunan si Boy George the first time nya kinanta yan?)

18. Against All Odds by Phil Collins - How can I just let you walk away, just let you leave without a trace (Lapis at papel ba ito? May tracing na nagaganap?)

19. Making Love Out Of Nothing At All by Air Supply - I know just how to whisper, I know just how to cry (ok ikaw na ang may monthly period!)

20. Get Down On It by Kool and The Gang - Get down on it, get down on it... teka lang.. ambastos nyo ha!

Hours and hours and hours later... eto pa rin ako.... naghihintay kung kelan maf-finalize ang details ng tinatrabaho ko. Happy weekend? I doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?